The NPA is excited to announce a new member benefit, offered by Marque Luxury, exclusive to NPA members interested in learning more about the luxury handbag market. For the next year, Deanna Thompson of Marque Luxury will be available to answer questions and guide you through this luxury aspect of your pawn business.
Benefits consist of free and heavily discounted training and advice to include:
- Free online mini e-course by Deanna at Marque Luxury– “Breaking into Luxury Handbags,” designed exclusively for NPA members, along with additional heavily discounted continuing ed classes
- Free 30-minute, one-on-one call with Deanna to get all of your burning handbag questions answered!
- Opportunity to participate in “NPA Luxury Handbag” group on NPAConnect.com
Save Money with Professional Services and Employee Benefits:
- HR support right at your fingertips with email/phone support from NPA partner SESCO HR Management Consulting
- Healthcare plans for you and your employees through NPA partners
Promote your Business as Trusted, Qualified and Committed:
- Consumer-facing profile for your pawn store on Pawnfinders.com including your logo, google map location, website, and social media.
- “Trusted NPA Member” store window decal, register magnet, member certificate and car decal that let your customers know you are a reputable, qualified pawnbroker
Proactively Support your Business with Legislative Action and Advocacy:
- Your membership supports the NPA Government Relations Team who monitor and take action for the pawn industry every day
- You get members-only access to GRC Team news with:
- Quarterly webinars
- GRC Team Updates/Alerts
- Direct communication as needed
- Take personal action with NPA Activism Tools and by attending the Legislative Conference in Washington D.C.
- Daily alerts are shared with state association leadership regarding issues affecting pawn, so you/they can take appropriate action
Grow Your Business with Trends, Industry Insights, Compliance, Education & More:
- NPA Members-only confidential digital forums where you can ask questions and get answers from experienced pawnbrokers
- Weekly E-Newsletter – This Week in Pawn – delivered right to your inbox
- NPA’s official print publication – National Pawnbroker Magazine
- Quarterly Edition
- Special Edition: Annual Buyer’s Guide
- Annual Pawn Expo Convention
- Network, learn and earn with the best in the business
- Training/continuing education on the topics that will set you up for success
- Members enjoy discounts on registration fees.
Network and Access Invaluable Peer-to-Peer Support:
- Affiliation and access to the largest network of qualified pawn professionals worldwide.
- Invitation to participate in Pawnbroker Peer Groups to network, brainstorm, and share concerns and solutions with a small group of your peers
Access to the NPA Industry Partner Network:
- Find trusted NPA Industry Partners who have solutions to your business problems
- Access to Industry Partner deals/incentives via the NPA Vendor Marketplace
- Members-only discounts at national retailers
Opportunity to Help Shape the Future of Pawn:
- Get involved in the NPA with an invitation to participate on NPA Board of Directors
- Lead the way for the entire NPA membership on specialized topics by participating on an NPA committee
Membership dues are valid for one year and renew on your anniversary date.
- You can elect to pay your dues in full for one year.
- You can elect to pay by monthly installments that will continue until you notify us to cancel.
SINGLE STORE DUES
If you own a single store, this is the option for you! $600 annually to support the NPA who supports YOU.
MULTIPLE STORE DUES
Discounts are offered to those of you who own more than one pawnshop. Each store must have a paid membership, giving your entire team access to NPA membership benefits.
2-5 stores: $550 per store
6-10 stores: $480 per store
11 stores: $420 per store
More than 11 stores? Click here to contact us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-337-8830.
PAWNBROKER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION